What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful It's how I would grow them, my only comment is pull the mint before it spreads and the roots strangle everything.
Yeah, I planted it for the first time last year, two plants, and by the autumn, it was everywhere.

I pulled it all up, ropes and ropes of it, and then this year...up popped a tiny little leaf, and now I have that good-sized plant. I still find it creeping up here and there.

I took this swede I grew
003-3.jpg

out for walks

Yes, then they fall off.
Calcium deficiency and, subsequently, blossom end rot, is caused by any disruption of water-uptake. Lack of water, even short-term, especially after heavy rainfall, will result in reduced calcium intake. High humidity, which causes a reduction in evapotranspiration and water uptake in plants, will have the same effect.

Calcium deficiency and, subsequently, blossom end rot, is caused by any disruption of water-uptake. Lack of water, even short-term, especially after heavy rainfall, will result in reduced calcium intake. High humidity, which causes a reduction in evapotranspiration and water uptake in plants, will have the same effect.

Is there no end to your knowledge Burt Blank? :D

You are right, I have BER on my tomatoes too and we had heavy rains in July. :okay:

I left school and home at 15 yrs and 6 months without any qualifications. Apart from my Driving Test, Patisserie Diploma I have only passed water. I have always learned from experiences.

Similar story. Kicked out of school 14 and 10 months. Started work in a sheet metal shop 14 and 11 months. Got my welding tickets for down hand and vertical. Like you self taught. Btw I lied about my age, I added 2 years on to get the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom