What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 4 jars of jam/ jelly. Next batch is coulis. I ran out 6 months ago. New potatoes should be ready Xmas day. I guess most of you guys are in winter??
23 deg c today, another bunch of berries ready in a few hours .

Russ

Wife picked these from her garden, the smell is unbelievable.

Russ

Picking raspberries and strawberries before the wee ones get here. 29deg c yesterday, so everything is ripening. 7 strawberries and 30 raspberries, nearly enough to make coulis. Nothin like vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis.

Russ

We've just started with veg from the veg plot. Herbs are a plenty but the veg is only just starting here but we're always a month behind the rest of the region because of our altitude. So we've just cooked the first courgette (almost a marrow) and the next batch has been picked. The first signs of squash are also starting so before long there will be a glut but most of the squash will store well. I've also harvested my garlic which is now strung up to dry and I'll get radish and beetroot planted in its place. They are growing in pots at present. Plus I've aubergine and tomatoes a plenty.

These bugs do. One could demolish a small plant in one shift.

Oh yeah. I had two them on my pepper plants one day a couple of years ago. The stripped almost every leaf off the plants before I saw them and dispatched them. The plants survived, but it took awhile for them to recover.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom