What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watered my yard/garden all week. It has rained at least a little almost every day. My grass is growing like crazy. I managed to mow it today before another storm hit.

CD

You just reminded me, I need to put dosh out for lawn man tomorrow. Thanks.

Russ

We moved to the countryside yesterday for the summer. Yay! It has been exceptionally warm for a couple of weeks (in Finnish standards), so I'm already harvesting rhubarb and salad. I just finished planting all (store-bought) summer flowers and veggies. My own city-grown seedlings didn't turn up that perfect... Several weeks beside the radiator produced mainly a few bolted beanpoles (despite artificial lighting and all 😑). On the other hand, potato stems and veggies sowed directly to the vegetable plot look promising.
kesä_b.jpg
kesä_a.jpg

Flowers are at their peak, just booming.

The herb garden go so out of hand, I had to attack it with the weed-eater and cut everything back by half.

Then I noticed my parsley was developing brown spots, which the internet said is a fungus resulting from possibly overcrowding, and said really all I could do was to pull it all up and start over, so no parsley for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom