What's your favorite Asian cuisine?

queenbellevue

Veteran
Local time
4:50 PM
Mine is a toss up between vietnamese, Korean and Japanese. I haven't had much Thai food but I've heard rave reviews for it

My favorite Asian cuisine are Philippines, Korean and Chinese Foods. All of them had their own unique ways and style in cooking their food specialties when it comes to cooking their best traditional foods. Different ingredients, methods of preparing and cooking their dishes are all what make them distinct from each other in terms of presentation and taste of their foods.That is why I love their dishes.:hungry::love:

My favorite Asian cuisine are Philippines, Korean and Chinese Foods. All of them had their own unique ways and style in cooking their food specialties when it comes to cooking their best traditional foods. Different ingredients, methods of preparing and cooking their dishes are all what make them distinct from each other in terms of presentation and taste of their foods.That is why I love their dishes.:hungry::love:

Oh man, you're totally right. I'm listing out dishes I really love in my head from all these countries and it's impossible to pick my favorite. What I love about Asian cuisine in general is that everything's generally super healthy, and a lot of it's street food, which is awesome.

@queenbellevue Yes you are right the Asian Cuisine from the Philippines, Chinese and Korean
foods are all healthy foods and yes their street foods are also awesome! :love: The Korean Kimchi a kind of fermented vegetables like cabbage, radish and cucumber with chili peppers and other seasonings.and Bibimbap a kind of mixed rice with meat and mixed vegetables are my favorites. I like also Korean Odeng one of their street foods. I like also the Philippine Pancit which is a rice noodles with pork, shrimp, carrots and cabbage and the fried Lumpia Togue a spring roll with bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, pork and shrimp. Banana-Que which is one of their street food which is also my favorite where the banana is deep fried with brown sugar. And for the Chinese foods I like their Lumpia Shanghai, Steamed Siomai and Wanton noodles. And for their street foods I like their dumplings. :hungry:

@queenbellevue Yes you are right the Asian Cuisine from the Philippines, Chinese and Korean
foods are all healthy foods and yes their street foods are also awesome! :love: The Korean Kimchi a kind of fermented vegetables like cabbage, radish and cucumber with chili peppers and other seasonings.and Bibimbap a kind of mixed rice with meat and mixed vegetables are my favorites. I like also Korean Odeng one of their street foods. I like also the Philippine Pancit which is a rice noodles with pork, shrimp, carrots and cabbage and the fried Lumpia Togue a spring roll with bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, pork and shrimp. Banana-Que which is one of their street food which is also my favorite where the banana is deep fried with brown sugar. And for the Chinese foods I like their Lumpia Shanghai, Steamed Siomai and Wanton noodles. And for their street foods I like their dumplings. :hungry:

Oh dude, have you tried the Korean cold noodle dish? SO GOOD. I thought I would hate it since I've grown accustomed to having hot noodles (haven't we all?) but it was strangely refreshing and light

@queenbellevue Yes the Korean cold noodle at first I think I will not like it but I had no choice because now I live already in my husband country. A change of adjustment to my mother country to their traditional food which I had liked already. :love:

Chinese food is at the top of the list. Incidentally, our dinner tonight is Chinese food because someone has a birthday in our house. It would be the Chinese noodles for long life, the fried meat rolls, fried chicken and Chinese rice too. No, we are not cooking tonight. We will just buy from the classy Chinese restaurant in the mall. So nice, I'm getting hungry at this early, hahahaaa.

I would say Thai is my favorite, followed closely by Japanese cuisine in second place. I spent a few years living in Japan because of my husbands work and really fell in love with the freshness and simplicity of Japanese food. Also it just evokes good memories - a little ramen shop, that we used to have as our local, trying freshly made soba noodles, eating amazing sushi - the list goes on and on!

Oh, it's so hard to pick a favorite! I love Chinese, Korean and Thai. I'm not so quite in love with Japanese. Too much fish. I've tried and tried to like fish and I just can't. I love shellfish, but fish with scales? I just can't get it down. I learned how to make Okonomiyaki which is a kind of Japanese egg pancake with shrimp, and I just love that. But no fish. I also learned how to make Chinese scallion pancakes which is also wonderful. But different. No fish there either, just flour, water, salt, green onions and sesame oil. They're a pain in the fanny to make, but YUM!

Back
Top Bottom