What's your favorite fruit?

Sarah676

Veteran
Local time
1:02 PM
Fresh fruit is one of my favorite foods - especially on a hot day. It's like nature's dessert! Personally, my favorite fruit is probably pineapple. We buy it pre-cut from Trader Joe's and it is absolutely divine.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you guys what your all-time favorite fruits are.

Hmm, pineapple!

I never was fan of pineapple, but in recent months I just love it and can eat it all day long without scalding issues. Before this crush on pineapples and melons too, my favorite fruit used to be watermelon, which I liked to eat with a pinch of salt and lemon.

Mangoes for me, l like them nice and red with no marks as I like to eat the skin as well:) juicy

I'm not the biggest fruit eater but I do have my fair share of faves. I love bananas, oranges and apples. Those three are my favorites. I need to learn to like pineapples though (sorry!), I never much appreciated them.

I love fruits. I usually have some as snacks or for breakfast... if I'd have to pick a favourite one it would have to be nectarines.

I always say fruit is nature's candy! It's hard for me to pick a favorite but because it's fall, I am once again obsessed with persimmons! I ate two today alone haha.

my favorite fruit used to be watermelon, which I liked to eat with a pinch of salt and lemon.

I've heard that watermelon is good with salt but I've never tried it!

Mangoes for me, l like them nice and red with no marks as I like to eat the skin as well:) juicy

I didn't even know you could eat mango skin!

Raspberries no contest - they win each and everytime.

I'm not a big fan of raspberries by themselves but they're great for baking or making smoothies. As far as berries go I'm more of a blackberry fan.

Pineapple is my favorite. I could eat that all day and never get tired of it. That is the one fruit I buy the most. I like others like apples, oranges, grapes, bananas, watermelon, etc.

My favorite fruit is a prickly pear which grows on top of cactus. It is sweet and refreshing.

I have never tried prickly pear. I don't think that they sell that at the supermarkets here. I will have to check and see.

My favorite fruit is a prickly pear which grows on top of cactus. It is sweet and refreshing.

Sounds interesting. Sweet and refreshing certainly is a good combination, however I'm afraid I can't easily find these either.

I love strawberries, anything with strawberries in them I will gobble up in no time. They're sweet and the colour is beautiful; they're also a lot of fun to pick! When I make cheesecakes, the cake is never complete without adding some strawberries (and whipped cream) on top. Strawberry-Banana smoothies are another type of strawberry treat that I enjoy. I was never a fan of pineapple, but I don't mind it.

Favorite fruit? Probably apples, they're perfect. I have 3 apple trees in my backyard so I'm not running out of them anytime soon and I love them.

It would have to be either strawberries, oranges, or peaches. All are sweet and I could eat them at any time.. snack... meal addition.... dessert.

Back
Top Bottom