What's your star sign?

What is your star sign?

• Total voters

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
3:57 PM
Take this with a pinch of salt - there are various sources on the internet which claim that certain star signs make better chefs/cooks than others. The star signs who make the best cooks are said to be:
  • Taurus
  • Cancer
  • Libra
  • Capricorn
  • Gemini
Well, who knows? I'm not one of the above. But I thought it might be fun to find out if there was any preponderance of particular star signs amongst CookingBites members, hence the poll.

Take this with a pinch of salt - there are various sources on the internet which claim that certain star signs make better chefs/cooks than others. The star signs who make the best cooks are said to be:
  • Taurus
  • Cancer
  • Libra
  • Capricorn
  • Gemini
Well, who knows? I'm not one of the above. But I thought it might be fun to find out if there was any preponderance of particular star signs amongst CookingBites members, hence the poll.

Libra. I'll take this with my pinch of....:laugh:

Pisces, and I don't believe that list. It says my wife's a good cook.......she's far from it,lol.

Russ

As I said - pinch of salt! Having said that I recall (and this is from many years ago) that there was some kind of large scale survey carried out. I believe it was in France. I don't think the intention of the survey was anything to do with astrology - but, amongst other things it collected data about professions and birth dates. It transpired that there were abnormally high proportions of certain star signs associated with certain professions. I can't remember any more details...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom