Where is everyone here located?

crunchy cat

Veteran
Local time
2:37 PM
Out of general curiosity I would like to ask where everyone's from and if you like living there?

As for me. I'm a born and raise Minnesotan. I'm located in the suburbs in the Twin Cities (St. Paul and Minneapolis).
I've also lived in southern Minnesota but i didn't like it there too much. Not enough lakes trees and rivers and too much farms. Farms are nice but when you always have heavy winds blowing snow around It would get very cold.

Now the Cites I love it up here. So much nature, parks, and the fishing is awesome.
I do have to say my dream place to live would be farther north along the shores of Lake Superior. So many places to go hiking and camping. The views are to die for.

I am originally from a small town in Brazil, where I grew up and lived until I was 18 years old. Thankfully even being a small town, it is in the richest and most developed state in the country, so I had a very good quality life growing up. I had access to all kinds of different foods and my family was always able to afford everything we needed.
Now live in Sao Paulo, Brazil which is the largest city in South America. I work there and live by myself and a bit away from my family. But I enjoy it, it has everything I could ask for and want and I have a nice life there. Not to mention in a really large city you have access to any kind of foods, ingredients and varieties you would ever need!

I was born in Belfast, and grew up there until I was 10. Not so bad for a minor warzone. Then we moved to the English Midlands, to a city rich in Asian culture and food. Then at 30 I moved to York, in the north of England, which was very pretty and historic, and now I live in Manchester (not so far from SatNav) which has all the advantages of a big city without the inflated cost of London.

As you can see, I like to make the best of wherever I am.

I was born in Belfast, and grew up there until I was 10. Not so bad for a minor warzone. Then we moved to the English Midlands, to a city rich in Asian culture and food. Then at 30 I moved to York, in the north of England, which was very pretty and historic, and now I live in Manchester (not so far from SatNav) which has all the advantages of a big city without the inflated cost of London.

As you can see, I like to make the best of wherever I am.
Is that Brum that you refer too? I lived there till I was 30 too. How I miss the balti houses....

@Crunchycat, I am a fellow American born and raised in Washington State. I moved away from here for a couple of years and tried the South out for a while, but grew very homesick and came back to my lovely state. There are lots of mountains, rivers, lakes, and trails here so I love it very much. I live just a little east of Seattle, so I can enjoy the quiteness of living in the country, but I can get the city quickly if I need to.

Running around western Europe. No real place I consider "home" at the moment but I enjoy spending time in quite a few different countries in this area.

A Yorkshireman but now settled in county Durham {in the NE of England for those over the seas] - Love the countryside but hate the weather.

Back
Top Bottom