Who do you do the most cooking for?

Ha! That would be me! I am the only one who is always around to indulge in my cooking. I do enjoy cooking for others, but I don't often have the opportunity. I don't always have the time either, even to cook for myself, and lately my schedule has not been conducive to anything that involves a lot of prep.

Mine is exactly the same! Plus, he gets this really pathetic look on his face when he's asking! I usually don't mind but on occasion, it makes me want to scream! He lived with his mother before he lived with me and I think that's the problem.

I feel your pain. Perhaps we've not waited long enough for the training wheels to fall off?

I am cooking for my family and I love doing this for them everyday and I will not be tired cooking for them not just to please them but to make sure that they will eat the best healthy foods they deserve in their life. Even I am busy at work still I am setting a time to cook for them everyday and this makes me more inspired whenever I hear them praising me and giving thanks for the foods I am serving them.

I usually bake for my best friends or my little sister since I like looking at recipes on Pinterest with them while they go, 'you HAVE to make this one!'
I really don't mind doing it for them since I love trying out new and varied recipes and not just stick to the ones I know. I'm still a newbie at baking so this is definitely good practice for me!

I mostly cook for myself since I usually cook when I'm home alone but when needed, I cook for my family. I always love cooking for them since they're always appreciative of my cooking and they give me tips and tricks since they're more experienced in cooking. Since I don't always cook for them, I'm sure they appreciate it because I'm doing something for them and I guess it's one of the simple and small ways we show our love to each other.

Back
Top Bottom