Who Has Alexa (Amazon Echo Dot)?!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
7:54 PM
I just had it installed & set up after having it for a year & a half. It works great You can set it up to control the lights, appliances, you can ask it questions that you may not know. You can change color of the smart light bulbs, even use it as a timer for cooking & other things!! :whistling:

I just had it installed & set up after having it for a year & a half. It works great You can set it up to control the lights, appliances, you can ask it questions that you may not know. You can change color of the smart light bulbs, even use it as a timer for cooking & other things!! :whistling:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Russ

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Russ

Here it is. Link below. It is actually a small smart speaker that you hook up to the Internet. It available in different shapes & sizes. The page has a list of accessories that can be used with it. But it only works with an Internet connection.

Amazon.com

Last edited:
Here it is. Link below. It is actually a smart speaker that you hook up to the Internet. it available in different shapes & sizes. The page has a list of accessories that can be used with it. But it only works with an Internet connection.

Amazon.com

I got one free with my phone. Called something else though.

Russ

I've seen similar items at Home Depot the other day. I'm not complaining about the product or the price. My complaint was that a friend who had bought it for me for my birthday about a year & a half ago, took too long to come over & set it up for me! Well, he finally did, & now I'm enjoying the use of it!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom