Who here Is a professional chef ?

Termyn8or

Local time
1:22 AM
Just wondering. Also, if doing well in the field, were you school taughten or learn on your own ?

The only time I got anything resembling paid was a friend gave me a case of beer to make kash, out of a turkey ! Actually it wasn't bad.

A case of my beer is about $20, it takes about four hours to make my kash. So I guess I made $5 an hour. I think nobody else will offer because they know I will cook anyway.

T

I'm a chef (semi retired) and yes have had schooling as part of my training. If your asking if it made a difference then I'd have to say no. If I went down the path of institutional chef (hotel, hospital, corporate) I would have needed my red seal which is pretty much mandatory but I didn't go that route. I've never worked in restaurant with more than 90 covers.

I'm a chef (semi retired) and yes have had schooling as part of my training. If your asking if it made a difference then I'd have to say no. If I went down the path of institutional chef (hotel, hospital, corporate) I would have needed my red seal which is pretty much mandatory but I didn't go that route. I've never worked in restaurant with more than 90 covers.
I thought you were ...by the Carbonara comment😎

Back
Top Bottom