Who likes crispy fried eggs?

caseydog

Local time
8:52 AM
[Mod.Edit: Posts moved from another thread to form a new topic (MG)]

Crispy Fried Eggs with Scamorza paired with roast cherry toms, seasoned with white pepper and dried oregano, no salt

View attachment 67640

I am probably in the minortity, but I don't like crispy fried eggs, but the dish looks great, overall. I could do my eggs over-easy. Nice. :okay:

CD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am probably in the minortity, but I don't like crispy fried eggs, but the dish looks great, overall. I could do my eggs over-easy. Nice. :okay:

CD

I go crazy for that crispness. I like eggs in many other ways, although my fave remain Uova in Purgatorio cooked in tomato sauce or ragù.

I go crazy for that crispness. I like eggs in many other ways, although my fave remain Uova in Purgatorio cooked in tomato sauce or ragù.

You would love the various styles of fried rice that they serve here. They all come with a crispy fried egg on top. If I order a carry oot I always ask for it without the egg (mai ow kai dow) and add my own fried egg at home.

You would love the various styles of fried rice that they serve here. They all come with a crispy fried egg on top. If I order a carry oot I always ask for it without the egg (mai ow kai dow) and add my own fried egg at home.

I think so. Rice is my fave food, simply boiled or combined with anything else, and fried rice is definitely right up my street. Served with a crispy fried egg on top then, well, I may ask for the residency in the kitchen :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom