Will you have a pumpkin spice latte this season?

MoniqueS

Veteran
Local time
8:08 AM
Website
youngandpennywise.tumblr.com
Since it is that time of season, I’m seeing advertisements for pumpkin spice lattes and beverages everywhere. I personally love all things pumpkin. A Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is pretty temping for me. However, I’m not so impressed with the calorie content. A tall (16 oz) latte with non-fat milk and no whipping cream is still 200 calories. With full fat-milk and whipping cream it comes to 330 calories and 38 grams of sugar. I think I’ll stick to a herbal pumpkin spice tea instead and save those calories for food. What about you? Will you have a pumpkin spice latte this season?

On a side note, the Starbucks website does make it really easy to check the calorie content and nutritional information of any drink, right down to the size and option ingredients: http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/espresso/pumpkin-spice-latte#size=183886&milk=67&whip=125

I must side that one of my passions is cooking and, plain and simple, I love food and never care about calories in meals or drinks.

Of course I eat with moderation and exercise, particularly when I'm aware that my calorie intake is skyrocketing, but I love to indulge myself during the last quarter of the year trying all type of new dishes, beverages, desserts or whatever it comes to my mind that sounds tasty.

And this pumpkin spice latte sounds like something I will be surely trying more than once during this season of the year :wink:

Back
Top Bottom