Yee Hah

Termyn8or

Local time
7:12 PM
Google says it is going up to 70º tomorrow. That may mean that my poker game is finally going to happen. It was too cold, and I can't have this inside. Why ?

Well first of all it is a real poker game. There may be some yelling, not argument so much as "AHA" or "gotcha MF !". There wil be people smoking and drinking whatever they want, I am not the cops. Of course then what happens to them is their problem. I like it when people get drunk or stoned playing poker, my wallet especially appreciates it. I am not a card sharp, but was close. I haven't played in a decade. That and other gambling I consider a science, I have no hunches or any of that. For example I have a mathematically contrived method for the horse track, which works. Nothing is a guarantteed winner but the best we can do is take form the house' edge.

So I have to send a few emails and see if it is going to happen. Saturday at 5:00 PM. After being 70º for a while it goes down to 67º but the heat and sun having worked on the garage a little should make it quite tolerable. The main thing is the pizza. If it is going to happen I will avoid getting pizza today because I will want it for the game. (and maybe they chip in)

The first rule is no cheating, the ottheris not to point weapons at anyone. I don't care if you have a gun or a knife, just don't pull it. If you do then yyou face my killer. Let's put it this way, if I hit you in the upper arm you are very likely to die. These rounds were like a buck apiece shipped, somewhat less in the ad but that is what they came to with shipping. There will be order, and no fights in there, take it outside.

Like the good old days.

Speaking of which I remember games at someooe's house where they had this tile that looked like there ws all kinds of change dumped out. It's just printed. But now, who would volunteer to sweep the floor there after a game ?

There is actually a food dilemma here - if it is happening tomorrow and no pizza today, then what do I eat today ? I feeel like going to the lobster place but ot for lobster. Well maybe.

T

With that thread title, I thought you were going to relate riding one of those mechanical bulls or a kid's ride in front of your super market.

Back
Top Bottom