Your favorite cake?

Windigo

Kitchen witch
Local time
12:29 AM
Website
www.instagram.com
I was wondering what the other members favorite cakes are. So what is your favorite cake? If you respond, please provide a link to a recipe or a photo. This should be fun.

Here is one of my favorites:
Maraschino cherry turban.

Retro Recipe - Maraschino cherry turban ( or loaf cake)

I also love lemon drizzle cake and spice cake.

I'm cake all the way. I could eat a slice of cake a day, easily.

I have too many to pick a favorite, but devil's food and a dark chocolate frosting, that'd be up there.

I also like white coconut cake, lemon cake, chocolate cake with orange zest in it, simple cakes with no frosting, seven-layer cakes with loads of frosting...if it's cake, I'll eat it!

Except for carrot cake. That sh!t's nasty. :)

I'm cake all the way. I could eat a slice of cake a day, easily.

I have too many to pick a favorite, but devil's food and a dark chocolate frosting, that'd be up there.

I also like white coconut cake, lemon cake, chocolate cake with orange zest in it, simple cakes with no frosting, seven-layer cakes with loads of frosting...if it's cake, I'll eat it!

Except for carrot cake. That sh!t's nasty. :)

Good choices 😍 I am not that fond of carrot cake either, though I will eat it when given. It's ok if the icing isn't too sweet

My three favorites are
1. Dark chocolate flourless cake with a dark chocolate ganache . Sin on a plate.
2. Everything lemon lemon cake. 2 layers lemon cake, each layer poked and drizzled with lemon curd, lemon cream cheese filling and frosting, garnished with candied lemon peel.
My entire family is a bunch of lemon heads.
3. Sorry TR
Carrot cake with either a cream Cheese frosting or a simple, sugar Glaze. My trick is to use an extra egg and 1 1/2 to 2 times the amount of grated carrots. SUPER moist.

My daughter makes lemon drizzle cake that's very popular, I've never tried it til the other day, straight out of the oven. She asked me, I said no but then everyone else said its yummy. So I asked for a slice , she served with Greek yoghurt. I asked why the yoghurt, she said just try it. Man it was good, the yoghurt goes so wel together. 10/10.

Russ

My daughter makes lemon drizzle cake that's very popular, I've never tried it til the other day, straight out of the oven. She asked me, I said no but then everyone else said its yummy. So I asked for a slice , she served with Greek yoghurt. I asked why the yoghurt, she said just try it. Man it was good, the yoghurt goes so wel together. 10/10.

Russ

Sounds great. Love lemon drizzle 😍

Back
Top Bottom