Your Favourite Burger Sauce

Here's two that I use occasionally:

Recipe - Classic Burger Sauce
Recipe - Pub-Style Burger Sauce

Being a proper Cincinnati boy, though, I must admit that more often than not, I go with the local favorite for a burger sauce:

Frisch's Big Boy

It's what goes on our burgers here, and what we dip our fries in, more often than not:

Frisch's Big Boy

Here's two that I use occasionally:

Recipe - Classic Burger Sauce
Recipe - Pub-Style Burger Sauce

Being a proper Cincinnati boy, though, I must admit that more often than not, I go with the local favorite for a burger sauce:

View attachment 92280
Frisch's Big Boy

It's what goes on our burgers here, and what we dip our fries in, more often than not:

View attachment 92281
Frisch's Big Boy

I've never heard of Frisch's Big Boy, but every car guy knows about Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA.

Classic Car Show

CD

I have loved Big Boy burgers since I was little, plus their strawberry pie. That was my go to order. No Big Boys when we moved to South Florida though. There used to be 1 not too far from where my dad moved to in Mississippi when he retired, but that one had closed the last time I visited him before he passed.

I have loved Big Boy burgers since I was little, plus their strawberry pie. That was my go to order. No Big Boys when we moved to South Florida though. There used to be 1 not too far from where my dad moved to in Mississippi when he retired, but that one had closed the last time I visited him before he passed.

There are only a few left in the whole country. Los Angeles has two, with one being the original.

CD

I've never heard of Frisch's Big Boy, but every car guy knows about Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA.

Classic Car Show

CD
Different parts of the country, they use different names. I've eaten at Bob's Big Boy, Shoney's Big Boy, Frisch's Big Boy, and Elby's Big Boy. Same food, same mascot.

Different parts of the country, they use different names. I've eaten at Bob's Big Boy, Shoney's Big Boy, Frisch's Big Boy, and Elby's Big Boy. Same food, same mascot.

I've heard of Shoney's, but not a Shoney's Big Boy. The very few times I have eaten at a Shoney's, the food has been absolutely horrible.

CD

I've heard of Shoney's, but not a Shoney's Big Boy. The very few times I have eaten at a Shoney's, the food has been absolutely horrible.

CD
Here’s an old pic:

Reddit

I’m sitting in a Frisch’s Big Boy right now…that used to be a Shoney’s Big Boy!

This is basically what I put on a homemade burger too. It works every time.

For hotdogs I just go for mustard and ketchup, I'm a classics type of gal.

I never eat chicken burgers, but if I would I think I'd go for a garlic based sauce.
Yes, I like garlic mayo on my chicken burgers, that's if I can wrestle it away from Lullabelle

Back
Top Bottom