Your favourite salad?

Local time
5:49 PM
Salads are (usually) very healthy and there are so many different ways to create one.

What I usually make is lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper (usually red but I use the others too), onion, olive oil and vinaigrette. This is obviously just the base, then I add different things such as olives, cheese (so many different delicious ones), avocados, potatoes, ham, egg whites or what ever else comes to mind. Quite often a salad makes up around 70% of my plate, I just add a steak or two or some chicken and I have a delicious and healthy meal?

What are your favourite salads to make and eat?

Salads are (usually) very healthy and there are so many different ways to create one.

What I usually make is lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper (usually red but I use the others too), onion, olive oil and vinaigrette. This is obviously just the base, then I add different things such as olives, cheese (so many different delicious ones), avocados, potatoes, ham, egg whites or what ever else comes to mind. Quite often a salad makes up around 70% of my plate, I just add a steak or two or some chicken and I have a delicious and healthy meal?

What are your favourite salads to make and eat?

My all time favorite salad is a Greek cucumber salad. It's simple: a bowl of cucumbers, stuffed olives, feta cheese, a half a cup of pasta, and a splash of olive oil and vinegar.

Caprese salad for me. Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, seasoned with a little bit of olive oil and salt. Quite easy to do and delicious.

My favorite is the good old chicken Caesar salad. It's pretty simple, but tastes so awesome!
Another salad I particularly love that I buy on Trader Joe's is the bacon spinach salad! I did stop buying them once I found out the dressing alone had over 500 calories. But that is such a treat!

My favorite is the good old chicken Caesar salad. It's pretty simple, but tastes so awesome!
Another salad I particularly love that I buy on Trader Joe's is the bacon spinach salad! I did stop buying them once I found out the dressing alone had over 500 calories. But that is such a treat!
I absolutely agree! Chicken caesar salads are fantastic! One of my favorites! :) Chicken or not, caesar salads are amazing! Outback Steakhouse has an delicious caesar dressing! It is so good!
I love just about any type of salad though. I grow a garden and I love having a fresh salad. Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, and more! Yummy! The only thing is I can not have is cucumbers. I grow them in my garden, and serve them to my family and also give them away. For whatever reason, I can not digest cucumbers, watermelon or melons. (Its a digestive thing I suffer with.) But I don't think you can go wrong with a fresh salad! :)
That trader Joe's salad sound fantastic! BACON! You can't go wrong when there is bacon in your salad! :)

My favorite salad is a throw back... I love a great traditional Waldorf salad!! The crunch of the apples and walnuts is a terrific combination!

My favorite is fresh fruits salad is a combination of bite size apples, grapes, melons, kiwis, pineapple and bananas with all purpose cream and condensed milk. Let it cool before eating :)

Back
Top Bottom