Your Photos

Fori Imperiali.jpg Altare.jpg

Yikes, took my eldest fishing and we really both caught the sun really badly. Lashings of after sun being applied. All that just for three fish!

20190630_204108-1.png

Yikes, took my eldest fishing and we really both caught the sun really badly. Lashings of after sun being applied. All that just for three fish!

View attachment 29135

It has been hot here - but as I hate heat I keep well out of it. Luckily though I don't tend to burn. Mu mum had jet black hair and a olive complexion (I'm sure there was some sort of Asian ancestor) and she never burned either so I guess I inherited it. My youngest daughter however who is a redhead only has to be out for 10 minutes before burning.

It has been hot here - but as I hate heat I keep well out of it. Luckily though I don't tend to burn. Mu mum had jet black hair and a olive complexion (I'm sure there was some sort of Asian ancestor) and she never burned either so I guess I inherited it. My youngest daughter however who is a redhead only has to be out for 10 minutes before burning.

If I can manage continued low level access to sun rather than prolonged exposure I will build a very low level tan.
Unfortunately as a youngster I was blue eyed, white/blonde hair and very fair complexioned. Consequently it usually went something like;
1. Get sunburnt.
2. Go painfully bright red and blister
3. Body covered in that blasted calamine lotion.
4. All peels off.
5. Go white again.

Back
Top Bottom