Your Photos

Rather delightful here in Balastrand

20190702_140836.jpg
20190702_141009.jpg

Rather delightful here in Balastrand

View attachment 29179 View attachment 29180
Are you on the Hurtigruten?
We took it twice whilst in Norway the last time. We were lucky and got one of the really old ferries where you could stand alongside the bridge and watch forwards. When it was quiet the captain invited us onto the bridge for a coffee!

Are you on the Hurtigruten?
We took it twice whilst in Norway the last time. We were lucky and got one of the really old ferries where you could stand alongside the bridge and watch forwards. When it was quiet the captain invited us onto the bridge for a coffee!

No we were on a posh ferry.

Yes! There are several reasons I signed up for this course and food photography is one of them.

:D Food photography is really quite different from other types of photography (I've found). The weirdest thing for me is that I can take much better food photos using my smartphone (Galaxy S7) than with my Pentax. It copes with low light levels much, much better (for example).

:D Food photography is really quite different from other types of photography (I've found). The weirdest thing for me is that I can take much better food photos using my smartphone (Galaxy S7) than with my Pentax. It copes with low light levels much, much better (for example).

The second term of the course we different genres so I've asked for food and product photography. Most other people have asked for wildlife photography but there is time for more than one so hopefully I get some tips. I've been reading the thread here too.

I've not done much experimenting in the kitchen lately due to photography course, starting a new 2-day week gig and having no oven.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom