Your Photos

And marigolds - I hope you are making culinary use of them as well. They are lovely...
No, I can barely tolerate the smell of them. I just planted them because someone said they help keep the bugs away.

What do you do with marigolds, culinarily?

Here's my sage, with some basil on one side, some oregano at the bottom, and just a tiny bit of mint off to the left.

I love marigolds, just asked my wife to get some. Yours look lovely. I've just planted carnation seeds, my fave flower.

Russ

I don't have a photo but, Tasty your remark about marigolds and bugs brought back memories. . When my parents were in their 70s someone told them to plant marigolds to keep rabbits from eating their strawberry plants. A few days later after planting, the rabbits were eating the strawberries and the marigolds!! 😂😂

I don't have a photo but, Tasty your remark about marigolds and bugs brought back memories. . When my parents were in their 70s someone told them to plant marigolds to keep rabbits from eating their strawberry plants. A few days later after planting, the rabbits were eating the strawberries and the marigolds!! 😂😂

That's funny.

Russ

Do you have a recipe for sage butter sauce you like?

Russ

I have lots of them!
Among my faves surely there are pumpkin/amaretti ravioli seasoned with butter and sage.. I’ll post the recipe as soon as possible.
However, I’m going to make a recipe today that involves sage+butter sauce and I’ll post it

:hyper:

No, I can barely tolerate the smell of them. I just planted them because someone said they help keep the bugs away.

What do you do with marigolds, culinarily?

Unfortunately they encourage others, this year I lost all the marigolds we planted, all munched-everything else was left alone :mad:

Back
Top Bottom