Your Photos

A walk in the park today.
park.jpg

Cliffs of Moher! I have such wonderful memories...
That day, it was so windy, it was hard to stand upright. I also remember, there was a banjo player up there, all by his lonesome, playing for tips, so I gave him one. It was, "Don't come up here playing banjo on the windiest day of the year and expect any money."

Ok, I did say that, but I also gave him some money. :laugh:

I also laughed at one of the "don't go near the edge" warning signs - it just showed a man tumbling down the cliffs to his watery, rocky demise. I liked that. :laugh:

That day, it was so windy, it was hard to stand upright. I also remember, there was a banjo player up there, all by his lonesome, playing for tips, so I gave him one. It was, "Don't come up here playing banjo on the windiest day of the year and expect any money."

Ok, I did say that, but I also gave him some money. :laugh:

I also laughed at one of the "don't go near the edge" warning signs - it just showed a man tumbling down the cliffs to his watery, rocky demise. I liked that. :laugh:
:laugh: I don't remember that warning sign but I remember the wind perfectly. I had been lying down on my belly to avoid becoming like the man in the sign.

Back
Top Bottom