Your Photos

My cat is cute when he sleeps 😍

Some members have shared photos of their cold February snowy outdoors. But its warming up here in California. We're beginning to see what is called the 'pineapple express', a jet stream that pulls from Pacific waters near the equator south of Hawaii and pumps that air into central California. Out temps have been ranging from low 60s all the way up into the 70s with a near 80 day predicted for next week.

Scenes like the following from San Jose's Santana Row development area are soon to return.

full.jpg

Popped out for a walk round one of our local nature preserves today, Le Grand Pre. Spotted this rather splendid Comma butterfly, a rather shy Peacock butterfly hiding some of it's wings. And I think Celandine is one of the prettiest spring flowers.

Pics aren't the best as forgot my macro and hand held with my 18-55mm zoom.

People photograph (or street photography with people) is often claimed to be very difficult by some photographers who find more comfort posing their subjects, instead of capturing them in spontaneous action.

full.jpg

Academic Reflections

full.jpg

Between Classes

full.jpg

Triple G - Gender Generation Gap

full.jpg

Salsa Dancers

Capturing people in photographs while engaged in spontaneous action is actually quite easy, once a good vision of composition is trained.

Landscape photography is something everybody takes in hand.

Here's a cityscape ...

full.jpg

San Francisco Cityscape at The Blue Hour (Dawn)

The above photo was used as part of the following photo collage of various SF elements.

full.jpg

San Francisco Nights

Back
Top Bottom