Your Photos

It's digital art via photo collage time again ...

full.jpg

Alien Signature

A first outing on a train for over a year. Travel entirely necessary - vaccine business.

Gorse is flowering heavily around here just now. Gorse is strange in that it flowers when it feels like it and not when you tell it to. I believe this is called opportunistic flowering.

Grey skies across the Firth of Forth around 11:20 or so this morning. The island is Inchkeith, used for quarantine purposes in the 14th and 15th centuries and for naval defences in the two world wars. The island is uninhabited, save for seabirds.

This unusual subject photo was shot in the San Jose Rosicrucian Museum in dark conditions through a glass enclosure with a lot of glare. It was to be sure, a tough shot to get, in low light with a lot of glare.

full.jpg

Baboon Mummy

The San Jose Rosicrucian Museum has a large number of Egyptian artifacts, some that cycle through the museum during international traveling exhibitions.

This beautiful window and balcony belong to a villa near my house. I think it’s a XXVI century lombard architecture but I can’t say what style exactly.
Your photo reminded me how I desire to visit Verona and Juliet's balcony...and Firenze...these are not mine...

Medici villa...

A beautiful corner of Verona (Osteria Ponta Pietra)...
The ultimate free walking tour of Verona, Italy

Back
Top Bottom