Your Photos

My hair! It's back to normal! No more corona coupe.

View attachment 62750
Nice glasses and nice hair! You look very young! I was confused by the Retired cook description, noticed the other things you mentioned, now I think we are similar in age, you might even be younger.(you don't have to reveal, it is just my comment)

Nice glasses and nice hair! You look very young! I was confused by the Retired cook description, noticed the other things you mentioned, now I think we are similar in age, you might even be younger.(you don't have to reveal, it is just my comment)
I'm one of the youngest here, 33. I am a retired cook because I used to work as a pro but because of my chronic illness and disability I retired early. Now I am just a housewife that still loves to cook.

View attachment 62750
I had to check the name on the post, because my first reaction was, "Who is this movie star on the forum? Did a model perhaps join?" ☺️

What a perfect look, right down to the mask, in formal black, no less! I have a pack of those as well.

I'll be getting my hair cut on the 11th. I'm so excited, I took the day off. I, however, will not look nearly that good, and it's not just because I'm 20+ years older! :)

I had to check the name on the post, because my first reaction was, "Who is this movie star on the forum? Did a model perhaps join?" ☺️

What a perfect look, right down to the mask, in formal black, no less! I have a pack of those as well.

I'll be getting my hair cut on the 11th. I'm so excited, I took the day off. I, however, will not look nearly that good, and it's not just because I'm 20+ years older! :)
And I thought your avatar was your Grandfather :happy:

Thank you! 🥰 the hairdresser and her colleagues were all complimenting me too. I feel very happy about it.

Being able to finally get a haircut is great! I totally understand. It can be such a boost :)

It does not rock does it?
Yes...it is called The Swinging Bridge..when we were children our father used to take us on it and start to rock it back and forth..this, and other things, are probably why I have such a twisted sense of humor..

Yes...it is called The Swinging Bridge..when we were children our father used to take us on it and start to rock it back and forth..this, and other things, are probably why I have such a twisted sense of humor..
Oh no! I would be terrified.
Why would he do that?

Back
Top Bottom