Your Photos

Thanks for the reminder, I need to go visit my family plot and my wife's at the crematorium. We've been having the burial/ crems options discussions ? Again!

Russ
Well, if you need a compromise...

MrsT loves taking pics out of aircraft windows. We have hundreds of these, and they all look the same to me. :laugh:

View attachment 67286

Makes me feek panicky ... I've only been on a plane maybe four times and I spent every journey in a state of total fear and claustrophobia. Never again...

MrsT loves taking pics out of aircraft windows. We have hundreds of these, and they all look the same to me. :laugh:

View attachment 67286

Makes me feek panicky ... I've only been on a plane maybe four times and I spent every journey in a state of total fear and claustrophobia. Never again...

I was petrified the 1st time I went onto a plane, my sister-in-law told me that once in the sky it is like looking out onto a huge fluffy duvet, once I plucked up the courage to look she was right it did look like a huge fluffy duvet, still not keen on the take off and won't look out the window until we are up there.

I've gotten to where I hate most everything about "the flying experience," but the actual flying part doesn't bother me. It's the one time from start to finish, where I can relax a bit, depending on the length of the flight.

Back
Top Bottom