Your Photos

My wedding rings had to be remade due to my fingers swelling with different temperatures. Glad to have them back!
View attachment 73350
The stone is labradorite, it lights up blue in sunlight
I've actually just asked my husband to get my wedding ring (in time for our 25th anniversary) and a.n.other ring adjusted because my knuckles (bone) have swollen to the point where I can't get the ring over them any more even with soap!

My Mom and Dad when they were young and I was not even an idea.🧡💞✨

As a music teacher, you might appreciate this: View attachment 73816

We got lucky, as after maybe 20 minutes of sitting at the memorial, a good gust of wind came through and we got about 30 seconds of the chimes sounding. Pretty and haunting.
That is indeed impressive and haunting. Sends chills through the spine. Thank you. Did not know about it prior.

This is from probably 1980 or so, proof that I have actually done physical work. That's the sawmill.

That nearly 6-ft in diameter blade is spinning at about a million rpms...no safety measures in sight, the ground littered with bits of wood and tools, and every time the log needed turning, I'd either hop across the mantle, within inches of the spinning blade, or ride the carriage back with the log.

Ahhh...good times... :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom