Your Photos

It's snowing :hyper:

I wonder if those horses are thoroughbreds?
Quarter horses?
Do you know?

Russ
I've seen the buggies in Ohio with primarily Standardbred types, though I wouldn't be so sure if the bloodlines are still pure. They use Belgians for the draft horses plowing the fields

I've seen the buggies in Ohio with primarily Standardbred types, though I wouldn't be so sure if the bloodlines are still pure. They use Belgians for the draft horses plowing the fields

I've since read mainly standardbreds are rehomed, ones I bred were rehomed as riding horses

Russ

I've since read mainly standardbreds are rehomed, ones I bred were rehomed as riding horses

Russ
The Amish don't typically just ride horses. They are all utilized work horses in some capacity as either pulling a buggy or pulling a plow (those Belgians are enormous, probably 18 hands or more). They will ride bicycles, though.

I have often thought a lot of their buggy horses have an Andalusian look about them. Almost all are dark bays or black with slender frames, never seen a chestnut, paint, palomino, etc. pulling carts or buggies.

You look sweet and innocent.
5 husband's, what happened??

Russ
She wasn't exactly sweet and innocent, LOL. Can you say, "Gold digger?"

I don't get along with her for more reasons than that. She was mean to our mum up until our mother got sick and died. She didn't even go see her in the hospital even though she was at a wedding (someone else's) a few hours away. She did come to the funeral, though, probably out of guilt. And she was awful to her children as well. Her two oldest children stay in touch with me but they haven't spoken to her in years.

She wasn't exactly sweet and innocent, LOL. Can you say, "Gold digger?"

I don't get along with her for more reasons than that. She was mean to our mum up until our mother got sick and died. She didn't even go see her in the hospital even though she was at a wedding (someone else's) a few hours away. She did come to the funeral, though, probably out of guilt. And she was awful to her children as well. Her two oldest children stay in touch with me but they haven't spoken to her in years.
Sad when families don't get on. My youngest bro didnt want respected on mums headstone. I said you're kidding, then he said he didnt respect her.
I had it put on anyway.
That was the start of us falling out. It got worse after that.

I've met a few women like your sister, doesn't end good.

Russ

Sad when families don't get on. My youngest bro didnt want respected on mums headstone. I said you're kidding, then he said he didnt respect her.
I had it put on anyway.
That was the start of us falling out. It got worse after that.

I've met a few women like your sister, doesn't end good.

Russ
Yeah, that's sad.

There's six of us. Shes the only crazy one. That is, twisted, spiteful crazy. The rest of us might have issues but we are kind people.

Yeah, that's sad.

There's six of us. Shes the only crazy one. That is, twisted, spiteful crazy. The rest of us might have issues but we are kind people.
My wife only talks to 3 of her family (9) doesn't speak to rest. Greedy a holes who wanted money from her mums estate.
No loss here.

Life huh.? :)

Russ

Back
Top Bottom