Your Photos

Florida weather: this picture was taken the weekend of the first tropical depression for summer 2022, one hour after it stopped raining!
DSC00905_8x10.jpg

I happen across things on my bicycle rides. My home town never fails to disappoint. Anybody care to guess the backstory? Just sitting there on the side street this morning.

I didn’t want to be a part of this story. I circled back and took a quick photo then went
On my way. All I needed was to be in possession of it when the cops came around the corner.

A very strange thing happened today. For the first time in years I was using my camera upside down. I couldn't find any of the controls; I couldn't even turn it on/off. It must have taken me 10 minutes to orientate myself to just use the basic controls.

Last edited:
A very strange thing happened today. For the first time in years I was using my camera upside down. I couldn't find any of the controls; I couldn't even turn it on/off. It must have taken me 10 minutes to orientate myself to just use the basic controls.

To clarify - this was the set up (in the kitchen - I relocated it outside for this picture).

To clarify - this was the set up (in the kitchen - I relocated it outside for this picture).

You need to stand on your head when using this camera position.

Have you considered using the remote control features? Either via laptop or phone (not iPhone though). I use them for night time photography which makes life that little bit easier.

Have you considered using the remote control features? Either via laptop or phone (not iPhone though). I use them for night time photography which makes life that little bit easier.

I hadn't thought of it. It's been so long since I used the camera upside down, it's unlikely that that facility was available then. I shall have a go next time.

You need to stand on your head when using this camera position.

It's probably 25 years since I could do that.

Back
Top Bottom