Your Photos

Ah that's a shame, I think we we're extremely lucky when we went, especially as it was end of October. My cousin is going up there this weekend. Hopefully they'll be prepared.

My mate was in the Dublin marathon two weeks ago. He's loving Scotland ATM. I loved it around Skye. Very much like nz.

Russ

My mate was in the Dublin marathon two weeks ago. He's loving Scotland ATM. I loved it around Skye. Very much like nz.

Russ

Ive not made it as far as Skye yet, I have been over that side, to Oban & Fort William and its absolute stunning.

NZ is on my bucket list, I have a friend who lives in christchurch, we keep saying we must visit, one day hopefully! I hear its beautiful.

A couple more murals.

This one is called "The Migration Of Tradition," and is on the side of Rookwood Pottery, a highly-regarded Cincy ceramics maker. Rookwood tiles and colors are used in this, and the design incorporates the infinity symbol as well.

This one isn't official, so I don't know it's name, but it's at one of my favorite places in the city, Findlay Market. Findlay is Ohio's oldest public market and is listed on the national register of historic places. So much good food, and I'm assuming this mural depicts some of our less-appreciated diners. :)

A couple more murals.

This one is called "The Migration Of Tradition," and is on the side of Rookwood Pottery, a highly-regarded Cincy ceramics maker. Rookwood tiles and colors are used in this, and the design incorporates the infinity symbol as well.
View attachment 32266

This one isn't official, so I don't know it's name, but it's at one of my favorite places in the city, Findlay Market. Findlay is Ohio's oldest public market and is listed on the national register of historic places. So much good food, and I'm assuming this mural depicts some of our less-appreciated diners. :)

View attachment 32267

I am still loving it.

Ive not made it as far as Skye yet, I have been over that side, to Oban & Fort William and its absolute stunning.

NZ is on my bucket list, I have a friend who lives in christchurch, we keep saying we must visit, one day hopefully! I hear its beautiful.

Not so much since the earthquakes, but plenty to see and do within an hour or two. The west coast is stunning.

Russ

My childhood playground was just south of there. I was stunningly lucky, but it has left me with a love of space and freedom and a huge intolerance of cities/town and neighbours. I need my space.

Scottish accent?? Like bills connoly ?

Russ
only when angry, annoyed or just very tired and nowhere near as thick. I didn't live in Glasgow long enough and the accent in the highlands is much softer on the whole. But it is obvious that I'm from the west coast of Scotland and not the east, and I do tend to slip back into it when talking to another Scot. Plus I actually understand them unlike my hubby!

Back
Top Bottom