Your Photos

We got this from our favorite sushi place to celebrate the new year. I just love it so much, it's so cute! It's a Chinese lucky cat for a prosperous new year, and it now owns a nice visible spot in my bedroom.

I often see atmospheric phenomenon that others don't and yesterday was no different. Sunhalos are produced by a certain size and shape of ice crystals in a certain part is the atmosphere. They often signal a change in the weather, good to bad. Yesterday was no exception. I spotted this one whilst hanging the washing out to dry around 9am (I think).
By the time we walked to the post box at lunchtime it was starting to rain. Hubby did the heroic sprint back to the house to grab the washing off the line... I just got wet. By nightfall we'd had 18mm of rain.

lastmanstanding I am hoping you will share photos of your beautiful country, Sri Lanka is one of my dream destinations 🤩
Sure I have a lot of photos and will post some. It's a great place to spend a few weeks. Beaches and mountains, and cheap prices compared to the EU.
I actually have a website about Sri Lanka, and then changed hosting, and got stuck on Google Cloud Console. :roflmao: Now about 3 days, and still no sign of getting it sorted out. Maybe I should go back to AWS.

lastmanstanding thank you so much! Absolutely beautiful, I love all the green and it looks so raw and untouched🤩 absolute paradise!
Thanks. It's greener than that. My old phone camera (Galaxy Ace) doesn't catch it right, and those pictures are not edited either. Just reduced using Paint.
I have many more, Will post later. :)
If you plan to visit some day just let me know, I might be able to give some tips and happy to do so :)

Back
Top Bottom