Your Photos

A hoopoo (gender I know not what) in the pub "car park" this afternoon.

The antique Ford convention at the San Jose History Park is actually, a very popular event, drawing many many antique Ford owners.

How many?

AntiqueFordConvention01.jpg

full.jpg

AntiqueFordConvention03.jpg

AntiqueFordConvention04.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

AntiqueFordConvention07.jpg

And there were more still.

It's a fantastic event for car buffs and I hope it resumes after this pandemic is over and controlled.

The lines of Fords reminds me of the lines of F1 cars at the F1 Museum at Donnington Park Circuit:

View attachment 62608Untitled by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

They also have an amazing variety of vintage race cars and some historic ones as well. I love the original Audi Unions cars and old MB's

View attachment 62609Untitled by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr
Sadly the Museum is now closed, the owner decided to retire and a buyer could not be found. I have no idea how the collection was broken up, but it has been dispersed.

If you exclude Elk, Moose and Caribou, there are three or four type of deer in North America, the White Tail, the Black Tail, the Mule Deer, the Brocket and in the Florida Keys, a Key Deer which is only found on Big Pine Key.

The photo looks like a Black Tail.

If you exclude Elk, Moose and Caribou, there are three or four type of deer in North America, the White Tail, the Black Tail, the Mule Deer, the Brocket and in the Florida Keys, a Key Deer which is only found on Big Pine Key.

The photo looks like a Black Tail.
I live on the edge of town so they come in a strip of town property that has a creek running through it and empties into the river that runs through the other end...it's cool the way it works because it is a green belt through the middle of the town. Deer and other wild things are regular seen a block away from the Main Street..

Back
Top Bottom