Your Photos

Fall is showing up in the Shenandoah valley. Got the drone up for a couple of pics.

View attachment 74486Bear's Den by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

View attachment 74487Bear's Den by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr

One from Bear's Den
View attachment 74488Up to Bear's Den by Jono Kenyon, on Flickr
Every time I think "I'm going to sell my drone, too many rules and regulations" Then I see someone post up a drone shot and I'm thinking maybe I won't sell it yet lol.

A bit of Manchester.

Oooh you are in Eccles, I know that street. Some good friends of ours live just the other side of the main road and railway station. (Arch and Night Train for old cyclechatters)

Yeeeah, it’s a very very nice place, I’m loving it so much. My B&B is in the residential area, 10 mins walk from the railway station, next to gardens of which now I don’t remember the name.
I’m loving every minute I am here.

We've stayed in a lot of B&B's, both here and in the UK. Some were great, some...not so much.

We stayed in one for our honeymoon, and chose it because while we were researching honeymoon ideas, this place and the owners popped up on the cover of some B&B enthusiasts magazine as having just been named "Most Romantic B&B In America," and when we got there, we found they were so hilariously pretentious, and it ended making the trip one to remember, just because they spent so much time trying to impart that we really didn't belong there and to please stop hillbillying up the place with our compact car and pedestrian tastes! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom