Your Photos

buckytom

Veteran
Local time
6:42 PM
After seeing creative's pictures in the hobbies thread, and after posting a lot of pictures of my own recently, I thought it might be nice to see pictures from everyone from all around the world, but that are not necessarily food related.
Pictures of where you live, or places you've been, or any picture you've taken that you'd like to share.

I'll start; here is a picture that I love that I took one night at a small lake just down the road from my house. My local fishin' hole, as it were. It was such a pretty night.

0725162033a_HDR.jpg

After seeing creative's pictures in the hobbies thread, and after posting a lot of pictures of my own recently, I thought it might be nice to see pictures from everyone from all around the world, but that are not necessarily food related.
Pictures of where you live, or places you've been, or any picture you've taken that you'd like to share.

I'll start; here is a picture that I love that I took one night at a small lake just down the road from my house. My local fishin' hole, as it were. It was such a pretty night.

View attachment 6080

Gorgeous. Wait until you see some of @SatNavSaysStraightOn's landscape photography. She is an expert in that department. :D

Here is part of a buffet I did - at the back savoury salmon scones with creme fraiche, harissa dip and deluxe trifle (the topping looks dark but is pistachio nuts and pomegranate)

full?d=1491996361.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a real CHEF? :hyper::D
No. But, I have been cooking for 30 years..this is my third restaurant...I did get certification as a cook many years ago..I never bothered going through all of the rigamarole to become a certified chef..I never cared for the BS and ass kissing that came with it..I'm more into blue collar type establishments..went straight to business ownership..

No. But, I have been cooking for 30 years..this is my third restaurant...I did get certification as a cook many years ago..I never bothered going through all of the rigamarole to become a certified chef..I never cared for the BS and ass kissing that came with it..I'm more into blue collar type establishments..went straight to business ownership..
As far as I'm concerned you are a chef! :okay:

4.jpg

17.jpg

proxy.jpg

First two are on Clares East Coast. First one the road just to the left of the picture is blocked by over 10 foot of drifting snow.
Second, taken early in the morning, sunrise.

Third is one that came into this world in the early hours about twenty years ago. No jack required.

Odd feeling the first time your arm disappears upto the shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom