Recipe Zucchini Bread

BakerBecca

Über Member
Local time
3:47 AM
I stumbled upon this recipe the other day, and tried it out. It made the best zucchini bread I have ever tasted! Normally I use applesauce instead of oil, but I used the oil this time. I didn't add the walnuts- didn't have any in the house- but it was amazingly good just the same! Here is the recipe:

http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/6698/moms-zucchini-bread/

I pinned this last evening when I was here. I've been hearing a lot about zucchini bread and this is the simplest I have seen so far. Simple is my first name ( only in baking) and I welcome the opportunity to try this. I am in scone mood right now and made a coconut bread last evening to get rid of some coconut flakes I had for a while. Zucchini is not cheap so I have to make sure I get this right if or when I try this. I have another recipe that has bacon in it. It looks good but I don't know.

When I was younger my mom often made zucchini bread. We all loved it. I am glad to come across the recipe that you posted. It sounds good and easy enough so I am going.to attempt to make one.

I love zucchini bread! Lately I've been on a bacon and cheddar zucchini bread kick, which is SO good (perhaps not as good for you, though! :laugh::laugh:)

Here's the link to the recipe I use if anyone's interested!

http://www.lovefoodies.com/bacon--cheddar-zucchini-bread.html
Lol. You beat me to it. I went and got this one from my pins and was about to post it and then there it was. Do you reckon you'll ever try this one? A friend was going on about one probably like what you first posted but I've been going on about this one I found on Pinterest. It seems an unlikely choice for me but it sure looks good.

Zuchinni is cheap in my area in the summer time and we love zuchinni bread. I make it often. I like nuts in mine, but sometimes I use sun flower seeds or pumpkin seeds instead. We also like it nut/seedless. I like mine toasted with a bit of butter on it along with my coffee in the morning. I am diabetic so I make mine with Splenda or Steva. It is just as good and my family cannot tell the difference.

My aunt makes the best zucchini bread. It's so moist and delicious. My kids ate not knowing there were zucchinis in it. They loved it. This recipe looks very similar to hers. Easy to make and so tasty. Zucchinis are cheap right now where I live too so this is a great reminder for me to try my hand at making zucchini bread. It'll go great in the kids' lunches.

My mother used to make zucchini bread quite often. This was one of the things we ate a lot when we were kids. I think this is quite a good bread and something that I like. It is one of the things that I like. It is a great way to make sure you get some vegetables that are unique and tasty. It is a good way to get vitamins. You might want to try fried zuchinni as well. That is good too.

Back
Top Bottom