£5 Lobster...

batgirl

Veteran
Local time
6:01 PM
The UK store Iceland is selling a whole frozen Canadian lobster for just £5 this Christmas and they seem to be selling really well....presumably not just because Peter Andre is advertising it!!

I have never tried lobster so was considering buying one, but my husband turned up his nose when I suggested it to him... so I will wait till he takes me to a nice seafood restaurant to try it :)

Do you like lobster? Would you be interested in buying it at such a low price?

I've seen that advert as well. I have only had lobster once, but it was delicious. If you like crab, then you will like lobster. It tastes similar to crab, but the meat is much denser in texture. I may get one to try. That is a great price. Of course it all depends on how big (or small). They turn out to be

I've had lobster quite a few times since I live in the South, but it honestly just tastes the same to me as most other shellfish (like crayfish, shrimp, and lobster) does. However, that's not to say I don't like it. I deeply enjoy covering the lobster in garlic butter and eating it with a fluffy biscuit whenever I can. That being said, it's not usually so low as £5 or the English equivalent; I would have troubles trusting something costing so low if it didn't sound like a holiday related sale.

Back
Top Bottom