Anyone else here want a cookingbite app?

pinkcherrychef

Local time
6:12 PM
Is it just me or would it be really awesome for there to be a cookingbites forum app for the android and Iphone? I've looked but I can't find an app. How come this awesome place doesn't have one? If cookingbites did get an app what would be the first recipe you would post? For me I think it would be a pasta recipe.

Can you say what you want the app to do. Do you mean an app for CookingBites recipes?
Yes for recipes sorry I wasn't specific. An app where we can share and comment on recipes like we do here. It would be really easy to have a question area to like where we can upload a picture and ask someone anyone know what this is? Also it would be cool to take pictures and videos of things like making dishes,desserts or experiencing a new food and we want to share it. I guess the best example would be a like a Facebook themed for food and cooking not about people. You get what I'm trying to say? I love this site but it would be awesome for this site to have a mobile app that's like that don't you agree?

Back
Top Bottom