Anyone else here want a cookingbite app?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Food Discussions' started by pinkcherrychef, Jul 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. pinkcherrychef

pinkcherrychef Active Member

Is it just me or would it be really awesome for there to be a cookingbites forum app for the android and Iphone? I've looked but I can't find an app. How come this awesome place doesn't have one? If cookingbites did get an app what would be the first recipe you would post? For me I think it would be a pasta recipe.

2. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member

Can you say what you want the app to do. Do you mean an app for CookingBites recipes?

3. pinkcherrychef

pinkcherrychef Active Member

Yes for recipes sorry I wasn't specific. An app where we can share and comment on recipes like we do here. It would be really easy to have a question area to like where we can upload a picture and ask someone anyone know what this is? Also it would be cool to take pictures and videos of things like making dishes,desserts or experiencing a new food and we want to share it. I guess the best example would be a like a Facebook themed for food and cooking not about people. You get what I'm trying to say? I love this site but it would be awesome for this site to have a mobile app that's like that don't you agree?