At My Table - Nigella Lawson

LadyBelle

Veteran
Local time
2:15 AM
IMG_2032.JPG

I mentioned before I'm a big Nigella fan so I wondered who here has either got her new book (At My Table) and/or has been watching her new series on the BBC?

What do you think of of it? Have you made anything from the series/book? Is there anything you are planning on making?

I got the book delivered on release day (to add to my collection), and like it a lot. I found it a little odd not to have chapters but have managed to get over that. So far I have only made the white chocolate cheesecake from it; which I'm now planning on making for Christmas Day.

I have all of her books (yes even Express & Simply!) and this seems to be back to her better form. I enjoy her writing about food as much as the recipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got any of her books, but have recorded most of her series. I haven't started watching her latest one yet but will do before long. I haven't finished watching Bake Off yet!

Last edited:
Confession time! After watching Bake Off, I started watching Royal Recipes..... I record most of the cookery programmes on DVD. The programmes explain things much better than some cookery books.

@LadyBelle

Firstly, I do not have her new book, however, I have a book of her´s ( I am on vacation in Madrid Captial ) that focuses on Italian Cuisine ..

I do not watch her Programme due to the hours it is shown on BBC, in Barcelona .. However, I have seen her programme however, not as a daily or weekly show ..

Wish I could however, it is not always possible ..

Have a lovely holiday ahead and a nice weekend too .. Lovely tart !!

Second make from the book -

Sweet potato and butternut squash curry.
This was absolutely delicious, I didn’t follow the recipe 100%, should have used a red onion, fresh turmeric and coriander (I used a white onion, dried turmeric and left out coriander).

Still so good though. It’s a thick, creamy sauce, gentle chilli heat, real comfort eat.
CCE4ED12-01C6-4AD5-8DCB-0C088DC1DC18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom