cheap shopping

foodlover

Veteran
Local time
4:30 PM
im big on saving money when it comes to shopping but obviously i like good quality!
ive started using a comparison site called pricedropdonkey that compares numerous different products that all have money off, and i cant voice enough how impressed i was when my order came, a lot of the products on the site are from waitrose so i was hoping they would be decent!
id highly recommend the site to anyone who is trying to do things on the cheap but likes healthy/organic/ good products.

Oh that sounds really good, but we would not have that available here in the United States I am sure. We have grocery delivery services, but most of them are pretty high priced. Also, since I am kind of in a rural area no way could I even use those sorts of delivery services..if for some stretch of the imagination they would deliver out here I am sure it would be a small fortune. Although maybe you could get a local delivery service It sounds like it is a good site to use, maybe it will show up here in the states.

im big on saving money when it comes to shopping but obviously i like good quality!
ive started using a comparison site called pricedropdonkey that compares numerous different products that all have money off, and i cant voice enough how impressed i was when my order came, a lot of the products on the site are from waitrose so i was hoping they would be decent!
id highly recommend the site to anyone who is trying to do things on the cheap but likes healthy/organic/ good products.
https://www.pricedropdonkey.com/cheap-food-drink/organic-food-deals
I don't understand by what you meant by your order being delivered. These products are from various different sites and you have to order them directly from each site - so as far as I can see, you can't order a range of things and get them delivered together.
If you go to the Waitrose site you can click on offers there.

Back
Top Bottom