Chinese food

I love Chinese food. I'm not sure how authentic it is, but it's sure tasty. I love the chop sueys and chow meins, as well as char siu pork ribs, egg rolls, crab rangoon, shrimp with lobster sauce, fortune cookies, hot and sour soup, and pretty much most things on the menu.

It looks like we grew up in the same region of Asia. Chinese food has had a long-standing cultural and traditional cuisine rooted in family values and fresh ingredients. I also love going to Chinese restaurants with my family because sharing those big bowls of hot food seems to be keeping us together. I love Chinese food because it's associated with those dinners with my family.

Asian countries had their own ways and styles of cooking as well as food specialties. Since there are existence of Chinese Restaurants in every place people had liked eating Chinese foods. For me I like their oriental fried chicken, sweet and sour pork and their fried rice. I had tried experimenting some of their recipes and the good thing is it was a success. That is why aside from eating in a Chinese restaurant I sometimes just cook at home Chinese foods when we are craving to eat.

It has been a while since I made a Chinese dinner. I want to do one soon, but first, I'd have to go shopping for the ingredients to do it with. That is a absolute must! After all, no sense in making a Chinese meal if you don't have the proper stuff on hand to make one!! :headshake:

Chinese food has to be my favorite ethnic cuisine of all time. I love how many vegetables and fresh ingredients go into the dishes. It can be very expensive to make Chinese food because of all the special sauces and seasonings that are required. I do not make many Asian dishes and so I always have to go out and buy a slew of different ingredients to make my meal. I have a Lo Mein recipe that is popular in my house, but the ingredient list is literally over 20 items long and I end up spending at least $30 whenever I make it!

Chinese food has to be my favorite ethnic cuisine of all time. I love how many vegetables and fresh ingredients go into the dishes. It can be very expensive to make Chinese food because of all the special sauces and seasonings that are required. I do not make many Asian dishes and so I always have to go out and buy a slew of different ingredients to make my meal. I have a Lo Mein recipe that is popular in my house, but the ingredient list is literally over 20 items long and I end up spending at least $30 whenever I make it!

It is mine also. As a matter of fact, I am having Chinese food this evening for dinner at a very good Chinese restaurant in Hyannis!! :wink: :hungry:

@Shermie ..Yes you are right! In order to prepare and cook Chinese foods you have to go shopping for the ingredients to do with it. That is why we had stock of Chinese ingredients at home so that if we feel like cooking Chinese foods it is already available at once.

I love my dimsum and noodles! I also enjoy other Chinese delicacies even the weird ones like chicken feet :laugh: I love that Chinese food incorporates all types of meat in their dishes so you can never be bored. I also enjoy the Singaporean chicken rice and Hainanese chicken. Just thinking about it makes me hungry! Everyone should try it! Preparing that at home is quite cheap too.

I love Chinese food, but sadly I cannot have it often. It absolutely kills my stomach and it's extremely high in sodium. Every once in a while I will indulge. My favorite would have to be orange chicken. I could eat that stuff for days. I am also a big fan of egg rolls with sweet and sour sauce.

Back
Top Bottom