Christmas Desserts

sandra0530

Veteran
Local time
5:55 AM
What are some of your favorite desserts to eat around the Holiday time? What about your favorite dessert to make? Do you make a surplus of the dessert or only enough for what will be eaten?

I love any type of cookie with a glass of milk:) I would like to make a cookie cup with fruit in it this year so I am always up for trying to make something new!

Mince pies are my favorite dessert for this season. I lived in the UK for a while and got addicted to them. I am not there anymore, so this may be the first year that I will bake some; hopefully they will be OK.

What are some of your favorite desserts to eat around the Holiday time? What about your favorite dessert to make? Do you make a surplus of the dessert or only enough for what will be eaten?

I love any type of cookie with a glass of milk:) I would like to make a cookie cup with fruit in it this year so I am always up for trying to make something new!

Christmas cookies are always good, especially with milk. We usually eat those the night before. But my favorite dessert is cheesecake. Cheesecake topped with cherries and cherry sauce! Yummm. Can't wait until I can get some. Just a few more days! Happy Holidays :)

Our favorite Christmas dessert every year is our homemade fruit cocktail refrigerated cake and custard flan..These are already the best for us...

The types of desserts I enjoy making and eating around the holiday - lemon pound cake, pecan pie, chocolate cake and sweet potato pie.

All of these desserts are popular in the south. My roots are in this part of America. So, I crave foods often made on Thanksgiving or Christmas there.

exps1203_TH1604C17.jpg
(Sweet Potato Pie!)

Back
Top Bottom