Coconut milk suggestions

Pat

Veteran
Local time
7:00 PM
What can I do with coconut milk? I was thinking of making a dessert with the coconut milk, any suggestions?

I know there are many Thai recipes that require coconut milk. Have you just tried doing a web search for recipes and coconut milk? I am sure you will come up with many. I don't have any special dish that I make using coconut milk though.

What a coincidence. We have a coco-melon drink today. A relative gave us a melon yesterday and advised us to mix it with coconut milk for a refreshing drink. What we did was to buy a grated coconut and pressed it using half a pitcher of water. The melon was cut into thin strips for convenience in drinking. After adding the melon to the coconut milk, sugar is also added. You can add vanilla if you wish to enhance the flavor. But that mixture - melon strips, coconut milk, sugar - is more than enough. It's nice to drink with ice.

Thanks for the suggestions. I would like a dessert or a smoothie drink made with the coconut milk. Corzhens your drink sounds good. What type of melon did you use in your drink?

I see some interesting items to try the cup cakes look like a great place to start. I am bookmarking both sites. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom