Common Food That You Avoid Eating

Tuna, mainly. I have hated it for as long as I can remember. I've never even bought a can.

Cheese. I have a minor intolerance to lactose, but in small doses I can get away with it. Cheese though both makes me sick as a dog and tastes foul to me. Which is weird since I used to love it. But yeah now I avoid cheese and people think I am insane for it.
I still sadly long for cheese but not to the point of craving it. (I'm allergic to all dairy products - a protein in it), yet milk, yoghurt and butter do not bother me anymore, in that I don't long for them or miss them, but there are one or two cheese that I do still miss.

I do however hate the smell of bananas because they and me do not get on.

So for me, it is all dairy products that I avoid (to the point of having to check ingredients for it), bananas, pineapple etc. Meat & fish go without saying being veggie.

Tuna, mainly. I have hated it for as long as I can remember. I've never even bought a can.

I like tuna, fresh and tinned. We add mayo, salt & pepper and a drop of chilli sauce, it is good protein if you are physically active.

I still sadly long for cheese but not to the point of craving it. (I'm allergic to all dairy products - a protein in it), yet milk, yoghurt and butter do not bother me anymore, in that I don't long for them or miss them, but there are one or two cheese that I do still miss.

I do however hate the smell of bananas because they and me do not get on.

So for me, it is all dairy products that I avoid (to the point of having to check ingredients for it), bananas, pineapple etc. Meat & fish go without saying being veggie.

I am with you on banananas but cheese is a down fall, love the stuff. Being a Leicester lass folks assume I like Red Leicester, I don't it is bland and boring :headshake:

My mother served meat at almost every meal. Unless it was fish or eggs, it was beef, pork, lamb, chicken or some type of meat product.

I have been avoideding red meat for the past 30 years. I have eaten chicken and fish, but I don't eat them regularly and I have no desire at all to eat red meat at all. I can't stand the smell of it raw or when it's cooking.

Olives and mushrooms for me. I hate both of these ingredients and will not touch them. Mushrooms taste like dirt to me and I can't stand olives either. Although not a food persay, I hate cumin too. The flavor of this spice makes me sick.

There is just one food that I totally avoided ever since and that are the mussels...Every time I see its texture it looks awful to me already..and I don't know why...

I do not like eating spaghetti much. I have been wondering about this as I do really well with macaroni. I can whip up and eat a great macaroni dish but not so spaghetti. Not even if I make is spicy and all, it still doesn't work for me.

The one food item that I try to avoid is milk. The only reason why is because I have a slight lactose intolerance or maybe I'm milk retarded. I have have to avoid milk to some degree or face serious consequences with my stomach.

I love all foods but I will avoid Mc Donald's food at all costs. Just when I walk passed one of those places, I nearly throw up. I rather go hungry than eat Mc Donald's. The first time I had Mc Donald's I was 17 years old. About 10 minutes after I consumed one of the burgers, I threw up. A few years later I tried again, same happened. I guess I have a Mc Donald's intolerance.lol. Generally I avoid all fast foods like KFC and the like. Also animal internals like kidney, liver and the like especially tripe I hate with a passion.

For me it's brussel sprouts, I've never like the little guy but my husband loves them. I'll make it for him and the kids but I just don't like the texture in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom