Desert Island Food

lizzief79

Veteran
Local time
9:45 AM
If you were stranded on a desert island, what five foods could you not live without? I think I would choose chocolate, steak, cheese, brazil nuts and carrots. I could have added many more to that list.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what five foods could you not live without? I think I would choose chocolate, steak, cheese, brazil nuts and carrots. I could have added many more to that list.
wow, pizza, doughnuts, salad mix, pasta and sauce,,I know I am a bit of a junk food junkie, but these foods can make life worthwhile. of course desert islands usually just include coconuts and possibly pineapple or breadfruit. Maybe if some of these foods were available a semi balanced diet could be achieved I guess.

This is just an imagination but from the articles I had read, a desert island would at least have some birds. So if I know how to trap birds then I'm okay with food for survival unless there are no trees around for the fire that would cook my meal. Desert islands are tricky so you have to know whatever useful things you can find there like spring of water like the oasis. Settled with the food, I would then wish for my smart phone and a wifi, hahahaaa.

Ahh, are we talking 5 distinct foods or 5 meals? I'll say 5 individual foods. Pasta, bread, tomatoes, cheese and yes, I'd probably have to say something sweet like chocolate too. That way I could have pasta with tomatoes and cheese, cheese toasties, cheese on its' own as a snack, tomatoes on their own or in a sandwich with some cheese...and chocolate for my sanity :laugh:

I would be okay with the fruit and vegetables on the island. I would want some nuts also to go with the local fruit and vegetables.

I can't live without any raw fish like tuna or salmon just because sushi is my favorite. I'd like to have some coconut water too but I think the island will be able to provide that. I'm definitely okay with having nuts and berries to eat all the time too. Probably the only that I'd like on the island that I can't process myself is dark chocolate and other sweets.

Udon noodles, bread, cheese, tomatoes and potatoes. Geeze, someone likes her carbs ha ha but I'd need them if I were to survive on a desert island.

Back
Top Bottom