Dissertation Help - Cooking Website Features

cooking-gorilla

Local time
6:00 AM
A couple of months ago, I sought your knowledge to hear about what you like / dislike from a cooking website. This has led me to the creation of a questionnaire so that I can quantify this information with the objective of understanding what the most important features are for a cooking website and any logical groupings.

It would mean a great deal to me if I can get as many of you as possible to complete it - Once I've analysed the results, I intend to share the output with this forum and there's also the option to add an email address within the questionnaire if you'd like to receive this via email (no spam - I promise).

I really appreciate your help and support! :thankyou:

>> Click here to start the questionnaire

Completed - it doesn't take long. :okay: In the section 'Which, if any, of the following describes why you cook your meals from scratch at home?' I clicked on several options but also clicked on 'other' - this is because in my case cooking and recipe development is a passion and a major 'hobby'!

One thing I noted was that the questionnaire was aimed at home cooks - it is entirely possible that professional chefs or those working in the restaurant business could also be users. Indeed, we have several such members here on CookingBites.

Last edited:
One thing I noted was that the questionnaire was aimed at home cooks - it is entirely possible that professional chefs or those working in the restaurant business could also be users. Indeed, we have several such members here on CookingBites.

I hadn't considered that :unsure: There is an underlying objective (that I can't share as it may influence future responses) which will hopefully mean that all responses will still work.

Thank you for filling it in. I'm so worried about getting not enough responses!

I hadn't considered that :unsure: There is an underlying objective (that I can't share as it may influence future responses) which will hopefully mean that all responses will still work.

Thank you for filling it in. I'm so worried about getting not enough responses!

You will probably get several members here completing it - but we aren't a very busy forum so it won't be huge. How else are you publicising it?

@cooking-gorilla Good luck with your research.
DITTO
I do not give out my e-mail. As a courtesy to the forum members it would be nice if you posted your results. Please and thank you.

No problem re. e-mail - I'll share the results here once I've pulled them together, hopefully before Christmas!

Other than here, I'm a member of one other forum and also pushing friends, family, classmates and work contacts. If I can get 50 responses I'll be extremely happy but I don't know how feasible that is.

Back
Top Bottom