Do you like curry?

I know I am missing out on making the curry from scratch, but I wonder (a) if I can get the required spices and (b) is it really worth the extra effort?
You can easily find the spices - no sweat. I used to stock up at a little grocery store in Miami.
The difference is huge, massive, enormous, incredible. I´ve had people eat my Indian food and say " wow; I don´t like curry, but this was great!". You could start with just 3 spices: turmeric, cumin and coriander. Play around with those and see the difference in what you´re cooking. Then pick up some garam masala and add a bit towards the end of the cooking process. Really lifts a dish.
Curry powder is to real Indian Food what Chop Suey is to real Chinese.:D:D:D

You can easily find the spices - no sweat. I used to stock up at a little grocery store in Miami.
The difference is huge, massive, enormous, incredible. I´ve had people eat my Indian food and say " wow; I don´t like curry, but this was great!". You could start with just 3 spices: turmeric, cumin and coriander. Play around with those and see the difference in what you´re cooking. Then pick up some garam masala and add a bit towards the end of the cooking process. Really lifts a dish.
Curry powder is to real Indian Food what Chop Suey is to real Chinese.:D:D:D
Excellent tips and well said about the curry powder:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom