Does anyone else like eating good old eggs for breakfast?

Yes - I love to eat eggs for breakfast. Usually, I either eat them hard boiled or scrambled. For scrambled eggs, I either enjoy eating them with a spritz of cheese or a mix of onions, tomatoes and cheese.

I know eggs are good for you, but I can not stand the smell of eggs or the taste. I try to force myself to eat an egg once a month, it has to be covered up with salsa, before I can think about eating it and if I smell the egg it is all over for me. I use eggs to only use eggs to bake cookies, muffins or cakes.

Nowt wrong with em. Apart from the fact that they seem to be getting smaller these days.
Bitesize now.

We go through a tray at least a week so that's 30 plus,boiled scrambled ,omelettes ,cakes they always seem to be in demand and if we have a glut we pickle them

I don't know if I am a egg lover, but whenever I think of a meaningful breakfast, I think it has to include eggs. Recently when I found the double yolk I was a little set back but eventually got back to preparing eggs especially for my son when he wasn't feeling well. Still, every time I crack an egg I am anxious to see if I have found me another double yolk egg.

I love to have eggs in the morning. I like to make an egg omlette with a bit of onion, tomato and chilli. It's delicious.
I don't like egg yolk so if I was to make a fried egg or a boiled egg I would have to remove that part and only eat the white bits. Is anyone else like that?

Nothing beats a good old egg. Fried or poached on toast is my favourite. I also mix scrambled in with ham and rice sometimes for a super quick meal.

It seems that eggs in the morning is already out of fashion. But in our house, we eat eggs at least once a week. It can be fried or poached but often it is omelet of different types like tomato or onion or potato or cheese omelet. But in the olden days, our favorite is the bacon and egg breakfast with the eggs cooked over easy and the bacon fried to a brown crisp. One of the best breakfasts of yore because it is expensive. We seldom have bacon and eggs anymore in the morning.

I, too, am a lover of eggs. I make fritattas, omelets of all kinds, poached, fried, scrambled, boiled, quiches, ect. I love eggs salad sandwiches and adding hard boiled eggs to salads. I once saw a recipe for meatloaf that had hard boiled eggs down the middle. I tried it and loved it. I also like creamed eggs over toast for breakfast or lunch. I have even made Scotch eggs which is hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage and cooked. They were out of this world good.

I eat an egg pretty much every day for breakfast. When I am cooking breakfast, I don't get very fancy. It's usually a fried, scrambled or poached egg with or on toast, along with coffee or tea, depending on how my ulcer is doing. If I'm cooking for brunch or dinner, I get a little more into it, since I'm more awake, and therefore less dangerous in the kitchen. For those occasions, I'll cook up more eggs, as well as some meat, usually bacon or sausage, and possibly home fries or hash browns. If I'm cooking for a crowd, I'll often add in waffles or pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and grits.

I, too, am a lover of eggs. I make fritattas, omelets of all kinds, poached, fried, scrambled, boiled, quiches, ect. I love eggs salad sandwiches and adding hard boiled eggs to salads. I once saw a recipe for meatloaf that had hard boiled eggs down the middle. I tried it and loved it. I also like creamed eggs over toast for breakfast or lunch. I have even made Scotch eggs which is hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage and cooked. They were out of this world good.
Scotch eggs are great. I make them from scratch sometimes but you get them here in every supermarket. Chefs here do 'posh' Scotch eggs with runny yolk centres.

Yes - I love to eat eggs for breakfast. Usually, I either eat them hard boiled or scrambled. For scrambled eggs, I either enjoy eating them with a spritz of cheese or a mix of onions, tomatoes and cheese.
I don't love to eat eggs, but I will have them on occasion. They are very versatile, and that is one of the things I like about them. I considered having one last night, as I was making a BLT and some people think that a BLT isn't complete without an egg. I have never had one with an egg, and thought maybe I should add one, but decided against it at the last minute.

My family loves eggs, especially for breakfast. If I have a lot of time I'll make them to order some weekends. My oldest loves soft boiled eggs with toast cut into thin slices and buttered, which he dips into the runny yolk. My husband and youngest love scrambled eggs with cheese. I love my eggs over easy. I've even taught my oldest who is 12 to make omelettes and some Sunday mornings he does the cooking and makes fabulous omelettes with ham, cheese, onions, spinach, peppers inside. I usually serve the eggs with homemade homefries and bacon or sausages. I love doing homefries in the TFal Actifry.

You are not alone! I love eggs and love them cooked in every way: poached, fried, boiled, etc. My fave for breakfast is poached eggs. A good Eggs Benny can go a long way.

Back
Top Bottom