Dry January

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
8:30 AM
Has anyone else signed up for Dry January?
For various reasons we have both decided to stay away from alcohol this month, maybe even next month.

Do any of you feel the need to sign up?

dry january.jpg

I had an almost dry September once when working in the Middle East.

No, but then I usually only drink on high days and holidays, so don't see the point. Altogether I probably drink the equivalent of 2 or 3 bottles of wine during the whole year, and only drink beer if I go out with one of my old friends (about once or twice a year).

We're doing it this year....well apart from a 50th birthday party next weekend ;-)
We definitely drink more than we should and could do with cutting down, so I think its a good way of breaking bad habits.

i don't think that's a thing here Feb Fast & Octsober are though.

I'm cutting back to wine on social occasions or maybe weekends as I'm trying to lose some weight.

I did Feb Fast once but I didn't see any result on the scale which I thought was strange.

For the first time I heard about Dry January, Feb Fast and Octsober! However I think it is better to drink always with moderation and above all quality products, to eat with balance, occasionally giving some more calories. Have you ever heard of it in Italy @MypinchofItaly? I'm curious to undestand if I'm off the grid!

For the first time I heard about Dry January, Feb Fast and Octsober! However I think it is better to drink always with moderation and above all quality products, to eat with balance, occasionally giving some more calories. Have you ever heard of it in Italy @MypinchofItaly? I'm curious to undestand if I'm off the grid!

First time for me too @Sandra, never heard of it in Italy...

There is also Veganuary - its taking off here in the UK!

Back
Top Bottom