Experience with Goodcook bakeware, please?

mjm240

Local time
7:01 PM
Mod edit: member is asking about Goodcook bakeware brand.

I see it at Meijer and Target. If you have any real world experience with it I would be glad to hear about.

I am not interested in opinions on other brands like Nordicware, Wilton, etc that I can find more information about. I have some Nordicware and like it but I want to expand my portfolio of bakeware and I have seen this brand in a couple of places I shop and get discounts at.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s an entry-level/economy brand. Their sheet pans feel somewhat flimsy to me.

So you haven’t actually used them?
I’m sure I’ve had one or two at some point in my life, but they didn’t last long before I replaced them.

I’ve definitely had other kitchen items from that brand (a citrus squeezer comes to mind) and also found those to be lower on the quality scale, but very affordable.

I’m sure I’ve had one or two at some point in my life, but they didn’t last long before I replaced them.

I’ve definitely had other kitchen items from that brand (a citrus squeezer comes to mind) and also found those to be lower on the quality scale, but very affordable.
Thanks, that is more in tune with what I am curious about.

I have some goodcooks items. I use the mini loaf pans to make small lasagnas. I don't have a problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom