Favorite kind of cookie?

angelicagapit

Veteran
Local time
4:21 AM
What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Mine is probably going to be snicker doodles. I also love simple sugar cookies. Anything soft on the outside and chewy on the inside is good enough for me. I'm also into golden brown, chocolate chip cookies.

I'd give a two thumbs up if they have nuts or almonds in them.

Thin Mints from the girl scouts. I think I could plow through an entire troop's supply. And that's no joke.

A close second is shortbread or pecan cookies, followed by Oreos and Chocolate chip.

My favourites are Rolo cookies. They are soft, yet chewy at the same time. It takes an awful lot of willpower not to eat the whole pack in one sitting! Anything containing chocolate chips also gets the thumbs-up from me.

My favorite kind of cookie is a double chocolate chip cookie. I just can't get enough chocolate. I like to have a mouthful of melted chocolate chips in every bite.

I'm obsessed with those soft chocolate chip cookies like Mrs. Fields but I usually ask my girlfriend to make those because the ones we used to buy in boxes were a bit too sweet for my taste. Just a right amount of sweetness mixed with a little bit of bitterness from the chocolate is just perfect.

Oh wow, I actually haven't had cookies in a while! I do enjoy the occasional choc chip and ginger cookies!
Perhaps I should revisit baking some. Yum!

I don't eat cookies very often but every once in awhile I like a Fudgeo Cookie. Its a chocolate fix in every bite. These would be my favorite store bought cookies but if I am making my own, I love chewy chocolate chip cookies ,

I liked chocolate chip cookies but these days I am exploring more flavours. There was a cinnamon cookie I used to like back in the day but it started to itch my skin real or imagined. Recently I baked an Arrow something gluten free cookie that was quite good but when you throw the box out and don't remember the name that can be a little tricky.:happy:

My favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin cookies...I seldom eat cookies but if I have the urge to eat them I always eat this one. Aside that it is not too sweet it is healthy too. Sometimes If I have time to bake I always make this cookie and I really like its taste.

I never eat cookies. Well almost never. I do enjoy chocolate chip cookies (especially if they have some mint flavour in them) but I usually go for other types of desert, like fruit.

Warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies are forever my favorite. Pepperidge farm is honestly the best, too bad they're super expensive here

My favorite is chocolate chip cookie. Aside from chocolate I sometimes add raisins plus a very special ingredient. I learn this recipe from my mom.

My favorite is the classic chocolate chip cookie. There is nothing that brings me back to my childhood like a fresh chocolate chip cookie and a glass of cold milk.

Back
Top Bottom