Food packaging

I find that I can get into things like DVDs and toothbrushes quite easily with the tip of a broken tooth I have. It catches the plastic and tears it beautifully!
As for things like rice, well they get attacked with the scissors - that is the packet they are in does, not the individual rice grains (@classic33!). It then get put into a jar for storage and easy access because I eat rice quite a lot.
Things like porridge oats again gets the corner cut off the packet (ignoring the open here stuff) and then I reseal it with those clips from IKEA that cost nothing... you know those brightly coloured ones, 30 cost £1.50 and they last really well, not breaking like some of the cheaper ones.
plastic clips.jpg
these things....

Everything else gets decanted into the IKEA style kilner jars for storage. Plastic is too easily gnawed through by little 4 legged critters that frequent rural houses!

I find that I can get into things like DVDs and toothbrushes quite easily with the tip of a broken tooth I have. It catches the plastic and tears it beautifully!
As for things like rice, well they get attacked with the scissors - that is the packet they are in does, not the individual rice grains (@classic33!). It then get put into a jar for storage and easy access because I eat rice quite a lot.
Things like porridge oats again gets the corner cut off the packet (ignoring the open here stuff) and then I reseal it with those clips from IKEA that cost nothing... you know those brightly coloured ones, 30 cost £1.50 and they last really well, not breaking like some of the cheaper ones.
View attachment 7247
these things....

Everything else gets decanted into the IKEA style kilner jars for storage. Plastic is too easily gnawed through by little 4 legged critters that frequent rural houses!
What'd I say!!

View attachment 7247
these things....

But that was such a cool visual.

My brain is malfunctioning today.
We were in Goodwill earlier and I read a book title as DSM lll Casserole. The title was DSM lll Casebook.
It is a psychological book.

Back
Top Bottom