Gort has Arrived!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
8:17 PM
I'm back in business. My new Cuisinart stand mixer just came!!

Took it out of the box & set it up. Did a dry run with it & it works perfectly & quietly. Came with all beaters. I even ordered a Beater Blade to help scape the bowl as it mixes!

Last edited:
Cuisinart stand mixer 3.jpg
Cuisinart stand mixer 2.jpg
Cuiusinart Mixer 1.jpg

Here are the pics of it! My first recipe to make in it will be a pound cake! :wink:

Last edited:
Nothing like a stand mixer, luckily for me my wife had just bought a new one not long before I started cooking. It is one of few items I think is a must for any cook.

Nothing like a stand mixer, luckily for me my wife had just bought a new one not long before I started cooking. It is one of few items I think is a must for any cook.

You can say that again!! I've gotten away from KA. You should see all the complaints that I read over at Amazon.com! Thousands of them!! Was going to go back to another KA, but I was turned off when I read some of them. That was enough for me!! :wink:

I am stand mixer free and always have been! And er... I'm a pretty obsessive cook. :D I just don't know what I'd use it for.

I am stand mixer free and always have been! And er... I'm a pretty obsessive cook. :D I just don't know what I'd use it for.

I've had one ever since I lived in my first apartment back in early '73!! back then, KA mixers were good. They were made by Hobart. Whirlpool owns the division now, & they've been nothing but crap ever since!! :mad::headshake:

I love it, frees my time to do more than one thing at once and someone who loves to multi task it is a must have for me.. Now with the pasta attachments on order it will be even more useful. Everyone has different must haves in the kitchen and one of those for me is a stand mixer.

Pasta machine.jpg

I might have to get one of THESE. $30 vs. $175 or $185!! I have to keep the cost of my new mixer down. I can make the dough using the mixer & the dough hook.

If I buy all those attachments for the mixer, it would drive the total cost upwards of at least over $500 or $600 each easy!! Don't want to get into all that expense!! :ohmy::headshake:

Last edited:
First time ever, owning A Cuisinart food processor & a Cuisinart stand mixer at the same time!! :wink:

Last edited:
Going to make some chocolate chip cookies today if I can find a good recipe for them! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom